Alliance 4x4 Air Intake for the 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L V6. This kit is a free-flowing 3-1/2 inch mandrel-bent aluminum tube with a 4" outlet to the filter induction system, designed to produce performance gains and improve throttle response. Our intake is finished in a heavy-duty (Granite Gray) powder coat that will look great under the hood of your Jeep. The kit does NOT require tuning and does not trigger CEL light, no modification needed during the installation. Our mandrel-bent aluminum tube replaces the stock-restricted air box. It optimizes the airflow with excellent heat dissipation and long-lasting durability. Also included are proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel t-bolt clamps, which ensures reliability, even during the most extreme driving conditions. Proudly made in the United States, the All-New Alliance 4x4 Air Intake Kit is designed with performance in mind, but also to look great under the hood.
Included in the kit
- Alliance 4x4 aluminum intake tube
- Alliance 4x4 8 Layer Air Filter (Dry).
- Alliance 4x4 100% Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
- Alliance 4x4 High Temperature Silicone Couplers
- Mounting hardware
- Installation Instruction
- Product Type: Alliance 4x4 Air Intake (2012-2018 JK)
- Filter Size/Shape: 4"/Inverted Cone
- Intake Tube Material: Aluminum
- Intake Tube Size: 3-1/2 inch
- Warranty: 2 Years
- California Restricted: Not legal for sale or use in California (E.O. # Pending)
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Shipping Box Dimension: 24 inch x 12 inch x 10 inch